Are you passionate about travel and looking to be part of an exceptional, fast-growing Travel Management Company?
Wings Global Travel is looking for a Business Project Manager to join its global team.
The role is responsible for providing full delivery and management of multiple allocated business projects from start to finish.
The position encompasses monitoring, coordinating and reacting to requests coming from business as per Project Management Office (PMO) processes, including actively reporting on their allocated project and people progress and utilisation, ensuring project delivery in line with agreed timelines and within budget as applicable.
We are looking for an individual who is ready to take the next step in their career and be part of a dynamic and exciting team.
This position is based in either our London or Cape Town office, reporting to the Director of Quality Assurance and Strategic Projects.
· Develop a detailed project plan per allocated project, including documenting project scope, objectives and deliverables, together with capacity planning and identifying roles and responsibilities for all relevant stakeholders
· Diligently oversee, administer, and track all allocated PMO activities across the relevant project portfolios
· Continuously measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
· Continuously monitor, implement and manage changes when necessary, to resolve project inconsistencies and gaps and escalate to management as needed
· Ensure compliance with all relevant contract terms and conditions
· Promptly reply to requests coming from stakeholders
· Diligently create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
· Prepare various daily, weekly and monthly project status reports to relevant business stakeholders, including problems and solutions
· Communicate with consulting vendors or contractors on regular basis as may be required on allocated projects
· Participate in UAT (User Acceptance Testing) and new developments before going live with products
Skills and experience required: Essential:
· Relevant territory qualification with project management as major
· Minimum 5 years of proven track record in related project management position
· Proven experience in a process and/or project driven environment
· Travel Management Company experience
· Proven experience in Microsoft Dynamics ERP and Salesforce CRM
· Working knowledge of ISO 9001 or similar standard/s
· Working knowledge of ISO 27001 or similar standard/s
· About you:
About you: You need to demonstrate:
· Well-developed communication skills, both verbally and in writing
· Structured and methodical approach to problem solving
· Multi-tasking skills, managing delivery of multiple projects/tasks simultaneously
· Ability to translate technical documentation into logically structured, precise user documentation
· Proficient in meeting coordination including scheduling, development of agendas and meeting minutes; relies on project leads to ensure meeting objectives are met
· Advanced excel skills (Hlookup, Vlookup, Pivot Table, etc.)
· People focussed; able to engage with a variety of stakeholders at various levels of seniority, internal or external
· Have a process-driven approach to tasks
· Analytical and systematic
· A problem solver, creative
· Strong attention to detail
· Possess an innovation/critical judgement
· Deadline focussed, working within agreed deadlines at a consistent pace to deliver quality results on time
· A team player who is motivated and committed to make a project successful
· Enjoyment of working in a structured professional environment
· Competitive salary and performance incentive schemes
· Health insurance benefits
· Active coaching and mentoring processes
· Incredible international experience – you’ll be part of a global team
Does this sound like you?