Business travel is extensive and global travel is complex.
The Wings Analytics platform powered by Tableau makes it simpler to manage. Our real-time management information system provides up-to-the-minute data and reports, including:
- Insights and reports we use to get you the best deals with our suppliers
- Online reporting tools to generate management information you need to measure and report the performance of your travel programme
- Reports on supplier performance, spend, policy compliance, traveller behaviour, safety, sustainability and more
- Near real-time capability enabling you report to the end of the last business day not the end of the last month
- Easy to export data for use in popular third-party tools such as Grasp and PredictX
Timely, accurate data is the key that unlocks best value for clients. It provides insight and leverage.
A fully integrated reporting system and end to end control of our operation and processes means we never have to wait for data. TMCs with third-party agent networks typically take days or weeks to collate travel data.
For example, our hotel consultation tool enables us to use booking data that’s never more than an hour old when we’re taking your hotel programme out to bid.
Analytics features and capabilities include:
- Web and mobile-enabled
- Customisable, eg report types, frequency, access rights
- Intuitive graphs, charts and drilldowns
- Data export in XML, Excel, CSV, HTML, PDF and other formats
- Security including PCI (data protection) compliance
- Training and support available
- Daily travel programme views
- 24/7 access to global traveller tracker with real-time interactive maps
- Monthly statements with drill down to invoices and other supporting documents
- Integration with client processes, eg HR, rostering and ERP for energy sector
- Automatic real-time multiple currency to single currency conversion for reporting
- Availability of near real-time booking data
- Customisable by client department/cost centre, traveller, supplier,
- Sustainability, eg CO2 reports