Are you passionate about travel and looking to be part of an exceptional, fast-growing Travel Management Company?
Wings Global Travel is looking for a Director, Global Supplier Management to join its global team.
At Wings, our mantra is “let’s see what’s possible”, and we’ll give you the freedom to do your best work as you collaborate, overcome challenges and go the extra mile.
We are looking for an individual who is ready to take the next step in their career and be part of a dynamic and exciting team.
This position is based in our London office, reporting to one of our global directors based in London.
- Responsible for negotiating, developing, communicating and managing preferred air, hotel and other (rail, car, etc.) supplier related programs which will benefit Wings Global Travel
- Providing optimal cost savings or revenue producing services to Wings and our clients
- Enhancing preferred supplier confidence in Wings’ ability to manage and bring value to the relationship
- Has primary responsibility for all air, hotel, GDS and other suppliers globally
Skills and experience required:
- At least five years travel industry experience in the areas of Supplier Management, Finance, Operations and Marketing
- Strong negotiation skills
- Financial knowledge required
- Strong experience using Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel
- Competitive salary and performance incentive schemes
- Health insurance benefits
- Extensive training on internal and external travel systems
- Active coaching and mentoring processes
- Incredible international experience – you’ll be part of a global team
Does this sound like you?