Are you passionate about travel and looking to be part of an exceptional, fast-growing Travel Management Company?
Wings Global Travel is looking for travel consultants to join its global team, providing first class service to both the US client base as well as international accounts.
People are at the heart of our business, and our client services team is the engine that drives our ongoing mission to ensure that our clients’ travelers, get where they need to go, on time, anywhere in the world.
We are looking for individuals who are ready to take the next step in their career and be part of a dynamic and exciting team.
This position is based in our Houston, Texas office, reporting to one of our Team Leaders for the Client Services team.
- Effectively process and respond promptly to all travel requests, ensuring that our client requirements are met. This includes sourcing and booking land, sea and air travel arrangements throughout the world
- Work efficiently and accurately, submitting appropriate guidance and documentation to clients within the prescribed time frames
- Use commercial acumen to apply specialist fare and systems knowledge in order to source the most cost-effective fares
- Process all visa requirements, where applicable
- Coordinate and effectively utilize preferred suppliers for provision of services
- Proactively monitor industry related issues and advise clients accordingly
Skills and experience required:
- Appropriate high school diploma, ideally with tertiary certifications in travel and tourism
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a corporate travel consulting role
- GDS experience mandatory – we utilize Sabre as our primary system
- Highly personable and excellent verbal communication skills
- Competent in effective business writing
- Competitive salary and performance incentive schemes
- Health insurance benefits and 401k matching
- Scaling paid time off that increases with tenure
- Extensive training on internal and external travel systems
- Active coaching and mentoring processes
- Incredible international experience – you’ll be part of a global team
Does this sound like you? To apply, please send your CV along with a letter of motivation to email@example.com