Wings Travel Management has been dedicated to serving companies in the energy sector for more than two decades. Many of the industry’s major exploration, drilling and support service companies have relied on our experience and on-the-ground expertise to support their travel needs.
Because we’re so entrenched in the energy sector, we know your needs are uniquely different from the typical corporate account. As the industry pushes the boundaries of exploration further, your travellers are required to go into emerging markets that have limited infrastructure and challenging safety and geopolitical concerns.
Adding to this complexity, your needs can change quickly based on work schedules, weather or alterations to project requirements. We don’t have to tell you that in the energy industry, situations arise quickly and you better have a “plan B” in place.
We understand these things about you because we’re a lot like you: innovative, industrious and pioneering. Our passion for this industry is genuine – we even developed a Wings Energy Academy™ that provides our staff with extensive training on the energy industry. It’s one more reason we’ve earned a reputation as a trusted travel advisor to the energy industry.
Trusted because we’re passionate about the same industry.
Trusted because we go where you go.
Trusted because we’re there for you – 24/7/365.
Deep Experience At Work For You
Some of the distinct advantages we offer include:
- Our emerging market specialty complements the energy industry
- A benefits-driven mindset with everything we do
- Experienced oil and gas/marine consultants at work for you with excellent understanding of complex routings and fare construction
- Vast knowledge of geography, alternative airports, global ports and harbours
- Ability to book and report on non-GDS carries that are so often associated with remote areas
- Creative and resourceful in ticketing with excellent problem-solving skills
- Specific understanding of visas for support crew rotations
- Fast and efficient turnaround with crew rosters, deployment and repositioning
- Ability to simplify complex oil and gas travel, adeptly handling logistical challenges to ensure critical departures and arrivals.
Exclusive Negotiated Fares
Our negotiated fares, exclusively for offshore and marine travel, help keep costs to a minimum while ensuring exceptional logistics management. Advantages include:
- Guaranteed fares
- Significantly discounted
- Fully refundable/changeable without penalty
- No advanced purchase required
- One-way or round-trip
- Travel in any direction
- Tiered service class options available
- Frequent flyer benefits available
- Customised value-adds
These fares are available for our clients who include:
- Oil and Gas Exploration and production workers travelling to/from duty on any type of land or offshore rig platform whether fixed, floating or manoeuvrable under its own power i.e. fixed, compliant towers, semi-submersible, Jack-up, Tension leg, Spar rig
- Crew working on all types of Floating Production, Storage and Offloading units (FPSO, FSO, FPS, FSU)
- Anyone employed to work on an offshore rig providing engineering, mechanical, scientific and management services such as geologists, rig managers, drilling crew, load-handling crew, catering/living quarters crew
- Sub-contractors providing ancillary services to the rig/platform such as ‘mud engineers’, diving crew, helicopter pilots